SAGE 300 ERP – Manage multiple locations, currencies, and languages.
Better than traditional ERP, Sage 300 is one of the most widely used business management solutions for small and medium companies—connecting the most critical parts of your business, including finance, operations, sales, and service.
Whether your business has one or several locations in the same city or across international borders, Sage 300 helps you manage finances, operations, and inventory in multiple languages and currencies. With real-time, mobile access and visibility across your entire company to keep your business on track.
• Break down departmental silos for companywide transparency and improved collaboration.
• Tap into a real-time, unified view of your company’s finances and operations.
• Reduce inefficiencies and redundancies so you can optimize company performance, productivity.
• Integrate front-to-back-office processes such as marketing, sales, and customer service.
• Work anywhere and anytime.
• Get visibility and mobility in any geography
• Multiple currencies and languages
• Financials for multiple companies
• Estimation and tracking for projects and job costs
• One Solution Provides a 360˚ View of Your Business
• Superior Architecture
Sage 300 ERP 2017 includes new features and improvements:
• A new Current Users screen helps you optimize use of your LanPak license. You can now get information about who is currently signed in to Sage 300 ERP, even if the maximum number of users for your LanPak license are signed in.
• Fresh, modern look and feel. We’ve redesigned the desktop and some frequently used screens to make it easier to find information and complete tasks.
• Enhanced visual process flows. You can now use process flows to manage more sophisticated workflows, by linking to programs, reports, macros, and other process flows.
• Enhanced integration between Sage 300 ERP and Sage Inventory Advisor. New fields in Inventory Control and Purchase Orders help you manage your inventory.
Sage 300 ERP helps you slash the time and cost associated with complex processes and redirect those resources toward growing your business. Whether you choose the Standard, Advanced or Premium Edition, you can select from any of the Sage 300 ERP applications to create a custom-fit solution to support your business management requirements.
• Sage 300 ERP Core Accounting
System Manager with Bank
Reconciliation for Cash Management
Fixed Assets Management
Purchasing Workflow, Powered by Pacific Technologies
Cash Works, Powered by Systronics
Gulf Utilities for Payroll, Powered by Systronics
• Sage 300 ERP Multicompany and Global Operations
Multiple Language and Localization Support
• Sage 300 ERP Customer Relationship Management
SageCRM Sales Management
SageCRM Marketing Management
SageCRM Customer Service Management
• Sage 300 ERP Distribution
Return Material Authorization
Sage Inventory Advisor
• Sage 300 ERP Project, Service and Manufacturing Management
Project and Job Costing
Service Manager, Powered by Technisoft
Manufacturing, Powered by AutoSimply
Bin Tracking, Powered by Orchid Systems
• Sage 300 ERP Business Intelligence
Standard Crystal Reports
Financial Reporter (FR)
Spindle Professional Document Delivery, Powered by Draycir
B2C Webstore, Powered by XM Oxygen
• Of all its benefits, Sage 300 ERP’s financial accuracy is the most impressive. A Sage 300 ERP user since 2004, Motorsport SA can easily process a large volume of transactions per month and, as a result, accuracy is of utmost importance. Using Sage 300 ERP ensures that our financial data is spot-on each month.
• Sage 300 ERP will provide the means for Big Concerts to improve business efficiency and cost control over many different projects that are running simultaneously, in an environment where all our key players are not always under one roof.
Contact us Now for FREE DEMO!! Get a Quote today.
Rockford Computer LLC
Phone: +971 4 3514547 / +971 55 1070244 / +971 50 7840922
Or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Visit Our Website: www.rockfordcomputer.com